.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

kHSw

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Internet Explorer doesn't want to open new windows

I recently played with my registry, deleting 1 key to many. Internet Explorer didn't want to open new windows.
So I just made my own popup-blocker :-)

Restoring Internet Explorer was quite easy. I went to the Run-box and typed the following separate commands:

regsvr32 urlmon.dll
regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
regsvr32 msjava.dll (Some of you may not have this one... That's OK)
regsvr32 mshtml.dll
regsvr32 browseui.dll

For those who want professional help on this, there's an article on the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q180/1/76.asp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Stefanie Worm is het liefste vrouwtje van de wereld.
Melina is de liefste schatsie van de wereld (Erik De Maeyer).